The latest version of Twitter In An App. is now available!
Labelled version 0.2.30, this update brings the following changes:
- Fixed speed issue causing ‘Browser Not Initialized exception’ on slower machines
- Fixed speed issue with ‘Remove Conversation Link’, browser is now doing the work through DOM observer
- Added right-click context menu option ‘Copy Url’ – copies the currently selected URL / Image URL to the clipboard
- Added right-click context menu option ‘Find Urls’ – searches a tweet for all available URLs and copies them to the clipboard
- Added right-click context menu option ‘Save Image’ – saves the highlighted image to your profile ‘Pictures’ directory
- Added experimental ‘Facebook’ browser and (basic) notification support. It’s horrible, seriously. Don’t use it!
- Added optional CSS Injection to fix conversation button alignment since TweetDeck update (new setting)
- Added optional CSS Injection to allow conversation buttons to be hidden-until-hover (new setting)
You can grab the new version from the downloads section now!